Is the world a better place thanks to your efforts?
PR Daily’s 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility Awards wants to give you or your organization a well-deserved moment in the spotlight for these selfless actions.
Because, hey, you’re allowed to be proud of your good deeds—and we think you should be recognized for them.
Here are a few of the perks of winning a PR Daily Award:
1. This could be the ticket to landing your next big client
2. It could be exactly what you need to earn that promotion you’ve been eyeing
3. Winners receive a complimentary registration to a Ragan event within 12 months
4. You’ll have a shiny trophy to display for the world (or your co-workers) to see
5. You’ll get a featured write-up in a Special Edition page on Ragan.com
6. You’ll join this enviable list of past winners
There are 22 categories in this year’s program (remember the headline?), including:
* Disaster Relief or Prevention
* Corporate-Community or Nonprofit Partnership
* Social Media Campaign
* Report (Annual or One-time) (Print or Electronic)
* Cause Advocacy Campaign
* Public Health or Safety Initiative
* Employee Volunteer Program
* Grand Prize: CSR Campaign of the Year
* Grand Prize: Agency of the Year
Get started on your entry today to earn recognition for your dedication to corporate social responsibility.