Three things that don’t strengthen corporate culture—and 3 things that do
Don’t rely on material perks to engage employees. Join experts in Scottsdale, Arizona, and find out how to transform your culture.
Any organization that wants to attract and retain top talent knows that a
great corporate culture is a must-have.
Unfortunately, too many organizations rely on lavish perks that don’t
produce long-term engagement. Here are a few things that won’t magically
transform your culture:
1. A giant poster that reads: “Work Hard. Play Hard”
2. A company spa, complete with napping pods
3. Unlimited ping-pong breaks
So, what does make a culture outstanding? Here’s what the experts at the
Culture and Engagement for Communicators Conference say:
1. Recognizing—and rewarding—employees who live out your values
2. Promoting diversity and inclusion at all levels of your organization
3. Sharing employee stories that capture the heart and soul of what your
Following these strategies, companies such as GoDaddy, Vail Resorts and SAS
have distinguished themselves as top places to work.
You can join them in Scottsdale, Arizona, from May 8-10 and get even more
proven ideas to build a culture that withstands organizational change,
engages employees in your mission and attracts top recruits!
Register here to save $100