It’s easy to get lost in the hype of social media—even when it comes to your organization’s internal social community.
The goal is to engage, collaborate and better connect with your staff through your enterprise social network.
Do you often find yourself wondering:
“What do I post?”
“Is anyone even listening to what I have to say?”
“How can I get employees to interact with one another?”
Our next free webinar will show you how to transform your culture into one that’s more resourceful, curious and interactive. Join Steve Nguyen, product evangelist at Yammer, and Noah Sparks, product development manager at BrainStorm Inc., for the “Transform your Internal Content Webinar.”
* How to get leaders genuinely interested in sharing and receiving information
* Ways to transform a culture that’s just “interesting” into one that embraces curiosity
* 25 types of posts that encourage compelling conversation, engage with employees’ ideas and ask meaningful questions
* Specific examples of ways successful organizations have engaged leaders in being part of the dialogue with employees
* How to better share your knowledge to create vibrant conversations that are helpful and productive
Work better together online. Sign up for the webinar and join us Thursday, Sept. 6 at 1 p.m. Central time.