People love stories.
Why do so many internal communicators struggle to find the inspiration to tell them?
The Engage Employees with Storytelling Virtual Summit takes place April 12 from noon to 3:15 p.m. Central time and will help you find amazing stories at any organization.
The summit features sessions on strategy and implementation with Shawn Callahan of Anecdote, and a case study from Hillary Kwiatek of Lehigh University.
Attendees will learn how to:
* Avoid the top three rookie storytelling mistakes
* Build great narratives using a step-by-step framework
* Find stories that fit and reinforce your brand
* Find the right format for any employee story
* Apply a data-driven mindset to storytelling and measurement
Captivate your workforce with authentic, creative stories—register today.