What’s your addiction—food, drink, work?
Often, when we think of addicts, we think of drugs or alcohol. This infographic explores all the other ways in which people can be addicted.
Check out these numbers. In the US:
- 2 million people are addicted to cocaine.
- 30 million drink five or more cups of coffee each day.
- Eating disorders have a hold on 8 million people, 90 percent of whom are women.
- 18-24 million people suffer from sexual addictions.
- 114 million work more than 40 hours per week.
Are you one of the 63 million women addicted to shopping? Look at the infographic for more alarming numbers on the things we can’t resist.