A well-crafted pitch or press release can make the difference between your organization’s story ending up in the headlines or in a reporter’s trash folder.
Ensure your prose is up to the challenge by learning from these experts during the 2018 Powerful Press Releases and Pitches Virtual Summit on Sept. 21.
* Carolyn Evert, Head of Northeast communications for JP Morgan Chase
* Tamra Johnson, National spokesperson for AAA
* Nick Lanyi, Media relations and crisis communications expert for Ragan Consulting Group
They’ll show you how to:
* Find more enticing news hooks for your press releases
* Think like a journalist to write pitches that grab attention
* Tailor your pitches and press releases to different audiences and publications
You’ll get the tactics and strategies you need to stand out from competitors, score more media hits and put your organization in the spotlight.
Improve one of your most valuable skills as a PR pro—register today.